that's about it :)
* zippi is moving herself around on her playmat: we pop her down facing one way then she wiggles her little toosh around so that she ends up facing a different way...its happening already - she's growing up right before our eyes.
* ready to crack out the wii today for some family fun :)
* brett has his dr's appointment to see how this cellulitis thing is doing - was quite swollen yesterday
* kids are playing leggo, doing some schooling, playing on the trampoline
* i am wondering if blogging is still worth it to be honest.
5 things i am thankful for today:
1. tennis on a pole for the kids
2. zippi going back to sleep at 5am after trying and trying to resettle her
3. meeting carolyn yesterday in such an unusual way - it really was God ordained. Hope to meet up again sometime soon :)
Another belated congrats this time to DQ + Ben + the kids on the arrival of their little son Cedar. Hope you guys are doing well and we send our love + congrats to you all!
More some other time,
Love L x