Monday, June 15, 2009

Winter Walking...

This afternoon we decided to all go on a bushwalk together. After travelling some tough stuff, it was really lovely to get out in the fresh air, in God's creation and breathe it all in.
Zippi took expressed milk for the first time on the weekend so Dannii (my sister in law) and I went out for dinner tonight - just the two of us. It was lovely:)

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. The breastpump from Christina and chatting with her for 5 minutes today :)
2. The sterillizer from Kaz :)
3. God's creation
4. Zippi taking a long sleep earlier tonight
5. That Nat is coming to stay in a couple days time!!!

Love Lus x
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

What beautiful scenery for a bushwalk!
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Carolina said...

Yay for breastpumps and bottles and for Daddies willing to take the night shift *wink* LOL!

Cathy Troup said...

Hi Lusi

It is Reb's friend Cathy (Toomanyflowers)
I did not know you had a blog!! I would have been here sooner, thanks for visiting mine and saying all those squishy things about me....wow I might get a big head (oh well more for God to bash around!!)

What a beautiful blog, I am so blessed for being here and visiting with you. Your children are GORGEOUS, ahhhh new babies it was not so long ago that I had a newborn.......as Dory would say "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming!!!"

Remember He has done it all.....finished complete and perfect, He is the author and perfecter of our faith.....blessings and hugs thru Cyberspace your sister in Christ Cathy

Leanne said...

What a beautiful area you live in! Hope you are well...I'm counting down now, 2wks to go!

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Lusi,
I have an award waiting for you at my blog.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin