Monday, March 2, 2009

Prayer Request Just In!

ETA: THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS!
The hospital couldn't help him but the dentist who has been dealing with me was able to see him this afternoon despite being fully booked. Brett got home not long ago and now has two perfectly fine capped front teeth and he didn't charge the earth either! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
And again, thanks so much for praying!!!
Lus x

Brett just raced through the door from taking Stassi swimming this afternoon. He dived in and went too deep and has knocked parts of both of his front teeth out.
He's off to get them checked out now.
Can I ask you to please pray that he gets them dealt with swiftly and wisely especially in light of my tooth being pulled tomorrow?
Thanks so much :)
Lus x

10 comments:

Christine said...

praying...

lusi said...

Thanks so much Christine :)
Lus x

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prays with you guys, Love Gail

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prays with you guys, Love Gail

Kerrie said...

On it Lusi, I am so sorry this has happened to Brett I too many years back broke my two front teeth.I really do know the anguish you're going through, fortunately you have God and prayer on your side..

Hugs and Kisses
Kerrie

lusi said...

Thanks so much Gail ( i posted a reply in the comments to your question a couple of posts back mate) and thanks too Aunty Kerrie :)
Love Lus x

Renee said...

I am so glad Brett was able to be seen and looked after by the dentist. Wishing you a pain free recovery from your tooth being pulled too.

Renee xox
P.S I love the music on your blog.

Sal :-) said...

Praise the Lord for a swift fix :-)

And I thought only kids were supposed to do that!! ;-)

singing mama said...

Hey Lusi,
I so so so enjoyed our chat last night!!
It was so refreshing for me and I really just felt uplifted and encouraged!
Praying for you and the tooth today and hoping it all goes smoothly with minimum of pain and discomfort!
Luv Donna

Christine said...

Praise God he's okay :)

Hey, I just found this blog and it's so serene and just beautiful I thought you might enjoy a visit :) I feel calmer just looking at all the amazing photos and listening to the classical music!
http://www.aspiring-homemaker.blogspot.com/
They went to a conference with Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin that did that DVD I recommended awhile back, Return of the Daughters...did you get that from Ian and Helen yet? If you can, do watch it with Brett, I promise you'll be blessed!

Blessings,

Christine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin