Friday, February 27, 2009

You are the one i want to wake up with and go to bed with and do everything in between with...

This was a quote i recently used on a scrapbooking layout and i love it. It very accurately sums up how I feel about my beautiful Brett.

I am so honoured to share another birthday with you mate. It's been almost 10 now! I can't believe how much we have been through and the only reason we are still here and have such a beautiful restored and loving marriage is that there are three strands in our relationship. "A strand of three cords is not easily broken" (Ecclesiastes 4:12) -this verse from our wedding has proven to be so true time after time in our life together so far and I'm sure it will be like that forever. God has taken us on in amazing ways hey mate and I know I don't have to tell you how in love with you I still am.

I miss you every time we are apart and you still make my heart skip a beat when you walk in the door after work each day. I love that you the Lord wholeheartedly, love me with lavish love and our kids with a beautiful steadfast devotion despite the hard, challenging and difficult times we sometimes face.

Happy Birthday my sweetheart and I love you so much!
Your Lus x
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca Vavic said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous Brettelles...
I hope you had a beautiful day, and I am sure your dear wife made sure you did!!
Hugs
Bxo

Gayle said...

ohhhh...how mushy..lol
Happy Birthday Brett!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brett...you are one day older (plus a few years) than my boy!

Hope it was the best yet.

Kaz :)

Sumara said...

Happy Birthday Brettski!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin