Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sitting on the lounge...

with Ethan this morning and as he is rubbing my belly....

Ethi: Whhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooa! How big is your tummy mummy?!

:)


5 things I am thankful for today:

1. Getting to catch up with my sis on the phone
2. Getting in to see a dentist today about what to do about my tooth that came away yesterday
3. Being able to chat with the kids about when the baby comes and hearing them talk to her everyday; telling her jokes and *showing* her things (so cute!) feeling them rub my tummy and give her cuddles, kisses and high fives :)
4. My cordless phones
5. Real friendship, real honesty, real encouragement :)

Lus x

7 comments:

Maz said...

I have joined in with your Get Real Baby blogging!

Peace to you and your family

Maz xx

Princess Tamara said...

Hi Lusi!! I'm getting real too sweety. Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lusi, Hope all is well. How did you go at the dentist ?

Nadia :-)

Scrapsister said...

Hehe @ Ethi ;)
Sweet little man.

Scrapsister said...

Hehe @ Ethi ;)
Sweet little man.

Scrapsister said...

Hehe @ Ethi ;)
Sweet little man.

Scrapsister said...

Oooops sorry LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin