Friday, November 21, 2008

22.11.08 Snowing

It is actually snowing at our place.
Not just hailing. There was a bit of that earlier on but there are now flakes of snow falling.
In November?
It reminds me that my Creator God is not limited to what *we* say the seasons should look like.
White marshmallows, hot chocolate and cleaning are all part of the order of the day.

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. A weather reminder that God is Sovereign. Completely sovereign.
2. Reconciliation; relationships that mend and then are even better than before!
3. That all the kids are noticeably enjoying our reading times together
4. That I can feel the baby fluttering about :) I am almost 19 weeks.
5. Mishell L's help with homeschooling - thanks for all the links and attachments mate! You are a blessing!

Lus x

2 comments:

jacqui jones said...

its cold here too
crazy weather

Zarna said...

I knew there was snow somewhere around, the wind feels so icy here!

Poor charlotte has outgrown all her winter clothes so she's wearing the one outfit over and over lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin