It is actually snowing at our place.
Not just hailing. There was a bit of that earlier on but there are now flakes of snow falling.
It reminds me that my Creator God is not limited to what *we* say the seasons should look like.
White marshmallows, hot chocolate and cleaning are all part of the order of the day.
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. A weather reminder that God is Sovereign. Completely sovereign.
2. Reconciliation; relationships that mend and then are even better than before!
3. That all the kids are noticeably enjoying our reading times together
4. That I can feel the baby fluttering about :) I am almost 19 weeks.
5. Mishell L's help with homeschooling - thanks for all the links and attachments mate! You are a blessing!